Serving Divorce Papers

Are you considering divorce and have questions about serving divorce papers to your spouse in New Jersey? Watch this video to learn more.

Read Our FREE Divorce Guide


How can I serve my spouse with divorce papers?


If you’re here, you may be considering divorce in New Jersey. One of the questions that you may have is, how are we going to serve your spouse with divorce papers? What we like to do is to try to serve them in as nice a way as possible, considering the circumstances.Serving Divorce PapersWe would contact them first, to see if they have an attorney. If they do, service of process would be simple as calling up the attorney and giving them a copy of the complaint. If they don’t yet have an attorney, we would still try to contact them directly and ask them if they would voluntarily accept service.

Are you or a loved one thinking about leaving a marriage and have questions about serving divorce papers to your spouse? Contact New Jersey divorce lawyer Bart W. Lombardo for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.

Like Us on Facebook