Enforcing Child Support

New Jersey divorce attorney Bart Lombardo has assisted countless parents in enforcing child support. Call today and let his experience work for you.


What can I do if i’m not receiving child support payments?


If you’re here, you may have a question regarding collecting past-due support from a spouse or an ex who’s not paying you. You have the absolute right to take that spouse or that ex back to court.Enforcing Child SupportGenerally speaking, support awards for child support and/or spousal support are court orders. Your spouse is violating a court order by not paying; they could be subject to arrest, incarceration, and they could have their assets seized to satisfy the money they owe you.

Are you or a loved one dealing with a family law matter and have questions about enforcing child support in New Jersey? Contact New Jersey child support lawyer Bart W. Lombardo for a free confidential consultation and case evaluation. Let our experience work for you.

Like Us on Facebook